Jobs In South Africa 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Are you a versatile marketer with strong digital marketing skills (social media content plan and execution, newsletter, Google Ads, PPC, social media ads), copywriting skills (social media content, flyers and other marketing material) and some media liaison knowledge?
Are you hard-working, can you think on your feet and would you like to become part of a creative, dynamic and friendly work environment to market an exciting lifestyle destination, wedding and conference facilities in the winelands?
If your answers are mostly yes to the above, then this job may be your next dream job.
The role will require:
- Good social media skills (social media activities will include to plan, manage and produce content (copy, images and short videos) for all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Knowledge setting up Facebook and Instagram ads and target audiences on Ads Manager will be beneficial
- Good copywriting skills (the copywriting will include, writing, editing and review various copy projects, which include copy for social media, website copy, copy for digital mail campaigns, and general stakeholder correspondence)
- Coordinating and producing newsletters
- Handle PR and media liaison and all other activities necessary to achieve maximum editorial, advertorial and media coverage
- Coordinate and handle sometimes traditional media channels, i.e. radio, print advertising space, out of house, etc.
- Coordinate and manage all marketing activities that are necessary to grow the brand.
- Be a team player
- Have a self-starter working attitude
- Strong administration skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
0795312583, Simone Voloshin