Jobs In Pretoria 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
POST: Technical Producer and Vision Mixer (Captain)
LOCATION: Corporate Communication and Liaison: Broadcast, Pretoria
LEVEL OF REMUNERATION: R370 908.00 per annum
- Record audio-visual programmes, in support of policies in the SAPS.
- Technically produce material in conjunction with other camera operators and sound engineers.
- Maintain of camera and related equipment and production administrative duties.
- Creatively vision mixing of SAPS events and recording audio material to be edited and packaged for broadcasts.
- Filming live events using the SAPS live broadcast equipment.
- Ensuring steady and controlled camera movements while filming live events as per filming standards and guidelines, ensuring camera is set up timeously.
- Ability to produce and work with latest livestreaming technology.
- Be willing to work overtime when needed.
- Be willing to travel nationally when required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational);
- Be a SA Citizen;
- Be fluent in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Be in possession of a valid light motor vehicle driver’s licence;
- Must not have visible tattoos when wearing the summer uniform;
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending;
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification.
- Be in possession of a three (3) year Degree or Diploma recorded on the National Learner Record Database on NQF level 6 or higher Communication/Television and Video Production
- Two (2) years’ experience in the field of the post (eg: latest Multi-Cam production equipment such as TriCaster, Broadcast environment, Camera advantageous) of which one (1) should be on supervisory level.
Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website and at SAPS recruitment offices) will be accepted. The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
Due to current lockdown restrictions, uncertified copies will be accepted of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate and all educational qualifications obtained together with academic Record thereof and, service certificates of previous employers stating the occupation period must also be submitted and attached to the application form. Certified copies of documentation will be obtained during the course of the selection process.
Qualifications submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
Appointments will be made in terms of the Police Service Act, 1995 as applicable to the post environment.
Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The closing date for applications is 06 April 2021 at 16h00.
If a candidate is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview as well as a practical assessment.
Reference checking will be conducted on all short listed applicants.
Short-listed candidates for appointment to certain identified posts, will be vetted in terms of the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act, 2007 (Act No 32 of 2007) and the Children’s Act, 2005 (Act No 38 of 2005).
A candidate, whose particulars appear in either the National Register for Sex Offenders or Part B of the Child Protection Register, will be disqualified from appointment to that post.
All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
The SAPS application forms can be obtained from any SAPS Recruitment Office within the South African Police Service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Hand delivered applications may only be submitted at:
Opera Plaza, Annex Building
Cnr Pretorius & Banklane Street
Application must be deposited into the box available at the reception area.
Applications forwarded by post to be addressed to:
The Section Head: Corporate Support
(Attention: Lt Col JL Shandu/ Capt SJ Matlopela)
Corporate Support, South African Police Service
Private Bag X 94
Enquiries can be directed to Lt Col JL Shandu/ Capt SJ Matlopela/ WO TB Tshabalala / SPO KK Mashiloane at
Telephone: 012 393 4273/ 012 4501 3461