Jobs In Midrand 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Roche Diagnostics in Midrand is seeking an Internal Auditor (fixed-term contract until end December) to execute audit assignments in accordance with the affiliate audit plan and relevant policies, procedures. The role will also entail supporting the review, development and performance of internal and external audit procedures and preparation of internal audit reports.
Among other duties the role will entail:
- Obtain an understanding of the area and processes under review, in order to understand the scope of the audit. This includes risk analysis, audit program design etc.
- Performing of audit fieldwork in terms of the established audit program.
- Drafting of the audit reports, highlighting the relevant control weaknesses, risks and recommendations, including management’s comments on the findings.
- General administrative tasks with regard to the audit file and subsequent follow-up and tracking of audit findings.
- Liaising effectively with the Head of Legal, Compliance and Risk.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaising effectively with stakeholders at departmental level to ensure efficient completion of individual reviews exhibiting appropriate soft skills.
- Carrying out debriefs with stakeholders and department managers to communicate the results of the internal audit reviews, and ensuring that the scale and scope of the deliverables resulting from audit recommendations are adequately understood.
- Evaluating and monitoring of corrective actions taken to address control weaknesses identified.
Support adherence to internal controls and compliance by performing ongoing audit tests, prepare audit tests, prepare reports based on results of the audit and presenting the reports to management and staff as required, with minimum supervision from the Head of Legal, Compliance and Risk.
- Contribute to cost savings or revenue enhancement opportunities by identifying process improvement for implementation in collaboration with the business as required
- To maintain confidentiality of information and records by developing document management guidelines and securing documents as required
- Based on knowledge of business areas, provide guidance to peers by sharing best practice so that their work meets and sometimes exceeds quality standards.
- Display professional scepticism, raising and discussing contentious observations with management and provide evidence to support all issues identified.
- Ensure that all audit observations and planned actions are factually agreed with management as soon as they arise and increase the speed of report issuance. Provide suggestions to stakeholders on how they can address the control issues identified.
- Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit observations with the Head of Legal, Compliance and Risk. Provide feedback to the Head of Quality Assurance and audit team with progress and observations raised during the audit by communicating honestly, frequently and effectively
- Proactively take on additional tasks as requested by the Head of Legal, Compliance and Risk
- General administrative tasks relating to the maintenance of the risk report as generated from the risk reporting tool and subsequent follow-up and tracking of risk.
- Monitor the progress of risk mitigation actions agreed upon with relevant stakeholders.
- Liaising effectively with the Head of Legal, Compliance and Risk on the status of the risk mitigation actions.
- Liaising effectively with stakeholders at departmental level to ensure efficient completion of risk mitigating actions exhibiting appropriate soft skills.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Roche and the various business areas and use this knowledge to identify risks within the organisation.
- Proactively take on additional tasks as requested by the Head of Legal, Compliance and Risk.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Prepare audit observations and make sure that they are concise, factually accurate and cover all of the significant issues. The observations must be insightful, address the root causes, and have agreed actions that fully mitigate the risk.
- Drafting of audit reports.
- Develop and maintain relationships with accountable management on each audit.
- Present effectively at stakeholder meetings and forums (eg: Risk and Governance forums/Leadership Team Meetings) to share knowledge and information including methodology, standards, changes and new developments with business stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Qualifications: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) (with a BCom Honours) or Chartered Accountant (CA) or similar.
- Experience: Two years’ experience within the audit field. Auditing in the Pharmaceutical / Life Science environment will be advantageous. IFRS experience will be advantageous.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: