Administrative / Secretarial Jobs In Johannesburg : Administration Clerk - Provincial Government of GautengAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2021
Jobs In Johannesburg 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Control assets within the College.
- Ensure that all assets of the College are correctly captured on Asset ware.
- Ensure that all information on Asset ware is updated every month.
- Monthly reconciliation of financial data between SAP, BAS and Asset ware.
- Control the movements of assets.
- Ensure that inventory lists are accurately updated at all times.
- Ensure that all assets are marked/ bar-coded.
- Perform periodic physical verification.
- Participate in preparation of annual financial statements.
- Ensure that the College has proper control of assets going out of the premises.
- Regular asset counts and verify results against Asset Register.
- Manage Asset Registers of the College.
- Ensure a seamless and well-coordinated Asset Register.
- Adhere to regular asset management reporting requirements by preparing, analyzing and submitting asset management reports, utilizing the appropriate system within the Department.
- Ensure officials are sufficiently trained on asset management systems, processes, procedures and policies.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation between Asset register and BAS.
- Perform any other task delegated by supervisor.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 or equivalent certificate, relevant qualification in Supply Chain Management with 1-years’ experience in Asset Department.
- Computer Literacy.
- Knowledge of PFMA, SCM Policies and Treasury Regulations.
- Knowledge of BAS and Asset ware.
- Good Communication skills (verbal & written), organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Valid driver`s license.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: