Cleaner / Housekeeping Jobs In Johannesburg : Cleaner (Psychiatric Ward) - Provincial Government of GautengCleaner / Housekeeping Jobs In South Africa 2021
Jobs In Johannesburg 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Perform all cleaning service of routine nature with utilisation of various aids including: cleaning floors, lift and stairs, washing windows, mirrors, cleaning bathrooms, toilets, cleaning wards, collecting and serving of food, management of waste and collection of healthcare risk waste consumables, offices and non-clinical areas within the hospital and the removal of general and medical waste in designated areas within the hospital. Perform any other cleaning activities as directed by team leader / supervisor.
- Grade 10 or authentic School report. Six (6) months to one (1) year proven experience. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and write. Ability to work under pressure and ability to perform routine tasks. Must be prepared to work shifts, weekends, public holidays and night duty.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and Employment Equity, especially of race, gender and disability. Application must be submitted on Z83 form with C.V, Certified copies of I.D and Qualifications to be attached. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (criminal record, citizenship verification Qualification /Study verification and previous employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening test. Applications should be submitted at Helen Joseph Hospital, NO 14 Perth Road, Auckland Park, Human Resource Department or apply online at www.gauntengonline.gov.xa
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Helen Joseph Hospital
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: