Plant Engineer at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaEngineering Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our department. We are looking for two talented individual with relevant skills and experience for an Plant Engineer role, which is based in Midrand & Wadeville. The successful candidates will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
To provide leadership, guidance and coordination in the execution of Engineering and Asset Management systems and work practices in order to achieve plant reliability and quality objectives. This also includes meeting all legal requirements and updates and ensuring that the energy and electricity targets are met, and reduction plans are in place.
- Manage productivity through working on opportunities to minimize waste and control fixed and variable costs.
- Manage human resources.
- Manage and deliver engineering and sustainable development strategy set by Manager.
- Monitor and ensure asset management excellence within relevant section.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and risk-free work environment.
- Optimize processes through supporting and implementing continuous improvement opportunities and optimizing process capability.
- Monitor and ensure level of excellence around utility facilities and site maintenance.
- Support and implement WCM best practice.
- Communicate effectively.
- Lead by example i.e. follow leadership brand.
- Monitor and ensure that all projects are run according to plan
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage and maintain Building and Site Maintenance principles.
- Apply Maintenance systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Plant modification processes
- Maintain the knowledge of Compressed air systems and Refrigeration systems.
- Monitor adherence to SHE policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of Engineering Standards and other SABS standards (e.g. SANS 10142, SABS 400 Building Regulation, ASME code etc.)
- Execute Product knowledge.
- Demonstrate analytical ability and logical process flow application.
- Demonstrate Good understanding of OSH Act and Regulations
- Application of knowledge areas.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Apply solid networking skills.
Skills, Experience & Education
- A minimum of Matric and a GCC with N6/B-Tech/B.Sc. Mechanical /Electrical qualification
- GCC/OSH Act exam (Factories)
- Minimum of 5 Years technical experience in a leadership capacity in a utilities environment
- Sufficient knowledge of engineering processes and systems
- Experience at a leadership level
- Experience with SHEQ
- Computer literate
- MSD / D365 experience (engineering packages an added advantage)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.