Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Danone Southern Africa (Pty), a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forMedia Manager in South Africa (ZA) for Bryanston
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Primary: Digital media buying and execution to drive customer acquisitions of Danone’s various brands. Community Management. Define a digital strategy.
Secondary: Manage campaign activations with Brand Teams. Budget alignment
Key Areas of Responsibility
Collect Market Data
- Digital media planners observe the market regularly to maintain their knowledge of audience trends and consumer behavior, as well as performing competitor research to stay abreast of what marketing channels the competition is utilizing and how they are benchmarking.
- From campaign insights and data mining, implement the tribes developed whilst evaluating the performance / behaviour / cost of each online.
- Identify the relevant channels, message and time for each tribe.
- Gather data and information using different tools, such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Business manager etc., which can then be used to optimize campaigns to relevant to the phase in the funnel.
- A good knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) is useful in targeting specific keywords and search habits for optimum results.
- Manage campaign budgets specifically on Business Manager as well as the agency spend per campaign & brand to ensure they’re within the budget allocated to each channel.
- Negotiate the cost of various media offers when possible i.e. advertising spaces or social campaigns.
Report on the success of campaigns
- Once a campaign is finished running, analyse Business Managers’ results that have been collected and create a report and learnings based on the findings.
- Assess the impact & relevance of the different types of media when targeting tribes and the suitability of media channels for different markets.
- 3-year Marketing or Business-related degree
- Google analytics and Business Manager qualification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in media buying
- Proven record of SEO improvement, channel buying and planning, digital campaign management.
- Tools skills (Google Marketing Platform, Business Manager, Datorama)
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the influencer ecosystem relevant to drive awareness, consideration and conversion
- Project and budget management
- Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships with KAM team and ecommerce partners.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
Personal and Behavioural Characteristics
- Strong negotiation skills
- Credible and authentic
- Strategic thinking and problem solving abilities
- Ability to express views in a constructive manner
- Ability influence a team positively and enthusiastically
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Ability to successfully manage a project to the end
- Flexible and adaptable with ideas when changes
- Passionate about online media buying (Adwords, Business manager, PPC)
- Ability to stay focused and clear-minded under pressure
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: