Jobs In Johannesburg 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Currently we are searching for a Junior Accountant for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Plan and schedule client monthly data processing tasks.
- Accurately processing of routine and non-routine transactions on accounting systems.
- Coordinate with clients about monthly data practices.
- Schedule and plan monthly accounting processing.
- Processing of Debtors and Creditors invoices.
- Preparation and finalisation of cashbooks, journals, intercompany transactions, accrual, trial balances, reconciliations, and registers.
- Ability to critically analyse accounting data.
- Assist with other accounting projects and functions to support colleagues.
Requirements of this Post:
- Relevant Accounting Degree/Diploma.
- 2-3 years experience in an accountant role.
- Strong administration skills.
- Candidate should be bilingual – English and Afrikaans.
- Team player and good with people skills and ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Attention to detail and presenting work in an orderly and logical manner.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: