Jobs In South Africa 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role will be ideal for a candidate who will be responsible for driving productivity ensuring operational efficiencies are managed in all activities whilst leading, supporting, developing and motivating a team of telemarketing team leaders.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing in the role
- Manage sales objectives, revenue targets and operational efficiencies
- Drive and manage the quality and efficiency standards, ensuring that your teams are adhering to company standards and business requirements eg: dialler utilization, sales efficiencies, quality, production and goods returned
- Identify areas and implement changes that will improve turnaround time to customers
- Daily management and accountability of your teams to ensure that the established targets and desired outcomes are achieved
- Ensure that an exceptional customer experience is consistently achieved
- People Management
- Reporting and analysis
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A little about who you are
- Grade 12 / Matric or Equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading a team within a target driven environment
- Competent in MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Must be available to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
Attributes & Behaviours
- Strong motivational and leadership abilities with a positive attitude
- Effective decision making and problem solving abilities
- Deadline and target driven
- Recognise opportunities for improvement and use initiative to introduce them
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a proactive approach
- Flexible benefits to structure your own package
- Creative agile work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Café and lounge area
- Staff restaurant with a variety of healthy meal options
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: