Jobs In Durban 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AHRI’s Diagnostic Research Division relies on an effective Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) through all phases of operation, to ensure quality outputs which align with individual research study objectives, those of the Diagnostic Research Division, as well as the broader operational goals and objective of AHRI. This includes the need for rigorous QA/QC processes and appropriate documentation aligned to the Laboratories quality program in accordance with GCLP and ISO 15189 requirements.
In supporting the laboratory to achieving these ends, meticulous attention is required in the configuration and development of systems and tools used through the pre analytical, analytical, and post analytical phases.
The Laboratory Systems Administrator Intern is required to assist in the support and enhancement of both the primary and peripheral LIMS environments.
The Laboratory Systems Administrator Intern is responsible for assisting with the creation, documentation and maintenance of various laboratory data QA/QC validation tools, as well as contributing to the development, maintenance and support of all active systems and users of said systems.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A minimum of a National Diploma or Degree in Informatics, Software Development, Computer Science, or other Information Technology field.
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with teams of individuals in diverse settings, with a solution-oriented approach and taking responsibility for own actions
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work well under pressure, including working with interruptions and deadlines, ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality
- Work precisely according to procedures, rules, and regulations
- Recognize recurring issues and analyse their causes to reach a solution
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Consistency in delivering positive results, following tasks through from start to finish
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: