Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
KFC has an exciting new role for a Digital Performance Specialist, this person will lead the measurement and optimization function within the eCommerce team.
Marketing & Media Optimization
- Drive customer acquisition and retention campaigns, from planning to measurement
- Optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Actively track & manage key KPIs, including, CPO, CAC, CLV
- Lead and manage the media agency to develop the KFC digital media strategy and campaign plans
- Partner with the media performance lead in measuring and optimizing media buys on a daily / weekly basis.
- Partner with the creative lead to amend creative based on insights to improve efficacy
- Measure CRM programme efficacy, push messaging and retargeting
CRO & UX
- Lead measurement of UX experiments in driving key platform metrics, conversion rate etc.
- Tightly manage and own funnel KPIs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Reporting & Analysis
- Determine reporting frameworks, measurement approach, and monitor campaign performance
- Track daily, weekly, monthly and annual performance against agreed targets
- Discover competitive gaps, and provide recommendations to improve
- Ability to analyze campaign data and provide clear insights and recommendations
- Ensure accurate tracking and analytics setup – Google Analytics, GTM
- Business Science or BCOM Marketing/Similar
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a combination of paid search, display, social & programmatic media, particularly in driving e-commerce sales would be advantageous
- Strong experience in biddable environments, buying principles and understanding of major players would be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (including presentation)
- Deep knowledge of digital media and performance marketing
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Experience collaborating with, and managing external agencies
- Experience working with ad platforms (SA/DV 360, FB Manager, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience with analytic platforms, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, FireBase Tableau, and marketing data warehouse platforms
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: