Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The key purpose of the role of Social & Cult Manager is to lead the development of the full year Cult Innovation strategy and activity plan, creating and delivering Cult innovation ideas and concepts in line with the overall business growth strategy and project managing these from concept to launch. This would go hand in hand with the development of a Social Media strategy that would allow each cult launch to maximise impact whilst ensuring the Always on Social Media strategy is robust and geared towards enabling KFC to operate in the Social Media space at the pace of pop culture.
- Lead idea generation sessions for Cult Innovation together with Cult Collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders using proven innovation processes to deliver a high quantity and quality of ideas
- Create high appeal product concepts in-line with the innovation strategy and lead evaluation of these ideas working with Insights
- Develop, implement and manage KFC’s social media strategy including a full year Social Media calendar and associated activity. This includes developing a defined strategy for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and LinkedIn
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Project manage Cult launches working closely with Operations, Marketing and Finance colleagues to deliver projects on time, on budget costs and at above target KPI’s
- Coaching and development of Social Media Manager
- Relevant Business Degree, BCOM Marketing & management or similar, Hons would be highly advantageous
- +5 years (or equivalent) experience of launching Innovation projects from concept to launch
- Experienced at concept writing and testing methodology
- Strong knowledge of successful innovation launches in market – preferably QSR or similar dynamic
- +5 years’ experience (or equivalent) of managing innovation projects with a successful track record of bringing in a high % of projects at above target KPI’s.
- Experience of leading brainstorming sessions, with knowledge of numerous tools and techniques for facilitating idea session to a successful outcome.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: