Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Learn how to take an online store to 10x sales with a complete 360° approach. You’ll be the front person for the whole of an existing small but successful South African online store in the food industry and be responsible for nearly every aspect of the store, learning from and reporting to the CEO. We are looking for a business minded creative or a creative minded business person. ??
- Remote but Cape Town Based
- Flat base salary and sales commission starting at a total of R15,000 and will increase with sales growth.
- Full time. 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri. On-call 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri. Emergencies on call 24/7 (Extremely rare to almost never)
- Junior to middleweight role
Areas of responsibility:
- General store management
- Online ads creation and management.Mostly AdWords
- Email marketing
- Growth hacking
- Customer service management
- Interacting with customers in live chat channels.
- Systems Optimisation (non-coding)
- SEO optimisation and link building
- Copywriting and blogging
- Offline promotions
- Reporting and analytics
- Lightweight accounting and finance
- This is not a programming/technology role.
- Smart, intelligent, adaptable.
- Perfect English.
- Love learning. Learning for this role will be ongoing.
- Extreme ownership. If there is any problem, it’s your problem.
- Self-starter with own ideas and tons of initiative.
- Thick-skinned. Ability to make irate customers love us.
- Efficient, quick.
- Friendly, personable, low ego
- Extremely tenacious. No quitters. Willing to push through tough times.
- Good internal communicator and team player.
- Love new systems, technology, methods as long as they increase productivity/efficiency/sales.
- Data and results-driven.
- Not precious about anything that isn’t working.
- Completely hands-on and can-do attitude
- Tertiary qualification in one or more of:
- Business management
- Marketing communication
- E-Commerce management/marketing/optimisation
- Creative brand communication
- Strategic marketing communication management
- Very competent and comfortable with computers and technology
- Very competent with spreadsheets and data
- Previous experience in e-commerce isn’t requisite but an advantage
- Straight out of college or university is acceptable
- Drivers License is a plus. Own car is a plus plus.
- Constant decent internet connection. Everywhere. All the time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: