Healthcare Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal : Professional Nurse - Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at MediclinicHealthcare Jobs In South Africa 2021
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Delivers comprehensive and quality patient care to meet the health needs of patients.
- Adheres to Patients' Rights at all time. Prevents, reports and manages medico-legal risks.
- Patient records and registers meet legal requirements.
- Control of stock and equipment in accordance with Mediclinic policy.
- Identifies and addresses continuous professional development (CPD) needs.
- Provides learner support to learners and new employees.
- Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy.
- Quality client care principles maintained.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse.
- Prior scrubbing experience in a General Theatre or experience in a Cath Lab of at least 1 year
- A qualification in Operating Theatre Nursing Science will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work shifts and be on call for duties in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
- Sound knowledge and application of relevant Theatre and CSSD policies and procedures.
- Management of Cath Lab surgical equipment and instruments.
- Competent in the demonstration and assessment of all clinical procedures and management of risks.
- Basic knowledge of stock control principles.
- The ability to identify and report near-misses and adverse events.
- Knowledge of clinical procedures, the Scientific Nursing Process and BCA bundles.
- A good understanding and application of the nursing scope of practice and knowledge of patient care.
- Be able to function as an effective member of the nursing team by facilitating team effectiveness.
- Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standards while achieving results.
- The ability to display sound judgement in problem-solving.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: