Jobs In Johannesburg 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The main purpose of the position is to maintain revenue and expenditure and ensure accurate reporting figures for the operational branches.
Key Performance Areas: ( Not totally inclusive)
- Receiving instructions via sales orders, memos and e-mails, to load and bill new contracts for branches.
- Doing all amendments, increases and terminations on existing contracts.
- Generating, printing and distributing posting sheets for the branches.
- Ensuring that monthly invoicing and credits are correct and all revenue is loaded monthly on time and within company financial time lines.
- Actioning and resolving all queries that are retirned on completed posting sheets, for the Payroll Department.
- Doing month end reports for the branches and distributing the final reports to top management.
- Constant communication with branches to address any other queries or billing related problems that the branches may need assistance with.
- Capture financial transaction on SAP and E-Billing.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Qualifications, experience and other competencies:
- Minimum Matric Certificate and/or relevant post Matric qualifications.
- Some knowledge of the full function of debtors, credit control and reconciliation is essential.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Proficiency on outlook.
- Attention to detail and accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel and clients at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: