Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Do you have more than five years’ client service experience within an agency? As well as excellent team management and presentation skills?
One of SA’s top independent award-winning agencies is looking for an account director or senior account manager to join their team for a three to six-month contract.
In this role you’ll contribute to the efficient and profitable running of the account and be accountable for the successful development and implementation of account strategies.
The position is based in Cape Town and reports to the Business Unit Director.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (marketing and communications)
- Five+ years of client service and agency experience
- There+ years’ people management experience
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Mail, Word, Powerpoint and Excel) essential
- Diverse and excellent writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good team working and management skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to cope with pressure, work to tight deadlines and handle diverse activities
- Passion for client delivery and service
- Organisation and administration skills essential
- Build positive and productive client relationships by demonstrating an understanding and sound knowledge of their business and industries in which they operate.
- Manage multi-level projects simultaneously, forward planning, prioritising workflow and demonstrating problem solving at all levels.
- Work with and draw on the expertise of the full spectrum of the agency’s resources to develop integrated offerings to clients where necessary.
- Assist in delivering the highest quality of work and highest standard of creativity.
- Produce top quality written work for clients including proposals, presentations and reports.
- Deliver presentations to clients as and when required.
- Test strategic direction with creative teams in order to evaluate against strategy and adaptation across various channels of communication.
- Work with Business Unit Director to set annual review KPIs.
- Manage junior team member, focussing on motivation, hands-on training and appraisals.
- Manage and supervise the team to ensure service levels and client deliverables are consistently met. Ensure effective communication internally to full team.
- Co-ordinate and ensure successful orientation of new employees into the team.
- Assess project costs against client budgets, managing client and agency budgets on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure invoicing and financial administration adheres to best practice.
- Identify opportunities for expanding the financial potential of the clients’ business.
- Ensure meeting action reports, status reports, monthly reports, quarterly and annual reviews and other client admin is completed when required.
- Manage all projects to ensure delivery on time and on budget.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :