Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Exciting technology startup hiring an accounts manager.
HouseME’s team is seeking a dedicated, productive worker able to assist in maintaining an ever-growing rental book. The candidate can expect a great work environment and opportunities to grow within the company.
The role will entail:
- Tenant deposit management
- Capturing of new lease accounts and setting up the required invoices and bills
- Assisting the head of accounts with rental collections and pay-outs
- Handling tenant and landlord queries regarding their accounts
- Arrears management
- Providing relevant company and client reports
- Providing input on processes, systems, and technology improvements
HouseME is an online platform that makes renting easy and accessible for both landlords and tenants. For landlords, it charges a mere 2.5% of rental to advertise a property, coordinate viewings, vet tenants, hold the deposit and lease, and collect rent. For tenants it offers a reduced deposit of only one month. Our digital PlaceME Tool ensures that landlords get the best price and tenants don’t face any discrimination.
Founded in 2016 by two South Africans, HouseME has been featured on Cape Talk, 702, and more. As a technology company, it is swiftly disrupting the archaic property industry, with a first-mover advantage in South Africa and global aspirations.
- Have a minimum two years’ experience working in accounts management, billing or equivalent. Accounting or bookkeeping experience is a bonus
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Multiple languages are a bonus.
- Be able to perform under pressure, prioritise wisely and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
- Display passion for changing the status quo, and have a reason to want to work in a tech startup
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
firstname.lastname@example.org , Dylan