Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Major duties and responsibilities
- Project support
- Integration works with internal clients as prescribed by the Project Manager and will deliver project elements, usually related to larger project stakeholders to achieve project goals whilst applying standard project and related methodologies.
- Integration will be required to take responsibility for defining jobs of work and the achievement of tasks as assigned by the Project Manager, giving advice and feedback on its fulfilment. They ensure that regular project status and risk reports are communicated to the relevant stakeholders and will escalate issues when appropriate.
- None specified
Required work experience:
- Minimum three years' experience working in an IT environment
- Minimum one year of business experience in IT services or customer-facing role
Skills and core competencies
- The junior analyst: Integration displays good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders. They demonstrate reliability and are able to manage assigned job processes with initiative and minimal supervision. These individuals are able to prioritise work and display the confidence to communicate ideas and issues with their immediate team and the broader organization.
- Integration demonstrates good analytical and verbal reasoning skills and displays a strong service orientation.
- Organisational relationships
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
chimsante.5223B8355.firstname.lastname@example.org , Chimsante Wonani