Jobs In South Africa 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a world-class media environment? If so, a Media Production Company with an International footprint is looking for multi-skilled data engineers to join their dynamic team. They are looking for candidates with the ability to execute on their Data Journey End to End. The business offers a rare opportunity to work on global scale systems in a uniquely flexible and vibrant working environment. This is your chance to up your skill on cutting edge technologies and take your career to the next level!! Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply now!
Reference number for this position is DZ47604 which is a permanent position based in Randburg offering a cost to company salary of R1,15mil CTC PA negotiable on experience and ability.
Email Dudley on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
- At least five years of proficiency on SQL Microsoft stack
- Banking or financial sector experience beneficial
- Fove years of .Net Language experience
- Visualisation and Storyboarding experience
- Stats experience
- Big data tools beneficial
- Assist in driving data services strategy across multiple platforms
- Building in operation frameworks/processes to take data services to the next level of excellence
- Building out of Big Data Platform and consolidating Group Data for provisioning via required channels
- Operational/analytical data provisioning and insights into data landscape
- Understanding and optimising Data Flow Patterns in order to rationalise data inputs
- Shaping of unstructured data acquisition and Realtime Data Integration Patterns
- Engagement and shaping Data Initiatives to ensure Strategic Alignment to Group Architecture
- Role would require continuous upskilling on new technologies/patterns/frameworks and market trends
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
011 463 3633, Dudley Zengeza