Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Join the fastest-growing company in the Ogilvy network!
Social.Lab brings capabilities together – fittingly per client and brief – to develop dynamic content and media strategies that make brands, sales and customer value grow.
We partner with Ogilvy to provide integrated solutions and we deliver specialised media buying services for brands across search, programmatic and social media.
We are currently looking for a Director of Digital Media Planning and Buying, based in Cape Town.
The Director of Digital Media Planning and Buying must be an expert in the full range of digital and social media disciplines and channels. S/he will drive innovative and highly effective digital media strategies for our clients as well as act as a thought leader within the company.
In addition, a key role will be to manage projects and implementation plans for local and global clients, requiring excellent executive communication and organisational skills.
- Develop comprehensive digital and social media strategies in line with clients’ objectives.
- Work with strategic planners, creatives and client servicing teams to define scope and recommended approach for digital media campaigns optimised for clients’ business objectives.
- Ensure that digital and social strategies are rolled out effectively in conjunction with other departments.
- Review and supervise content plans, paid media strategies, campaign setup and impact measurement
- Research, identify and compile market insights to guide and optimize digital and social media strategies
- Lead the implementation, roll-out and optimisation of paid media campaigns across all social and digital properties. Ensure smooth internal and external communication and robust workflow implementation.
- 8 years+ experience in digital and/or social media strategy in a client-centric environment
- Experience in digital media buying and marketing strategy across multiple industries
- Professional experience project managing digital programs and online advertising campaigns; ideally with large brand and global brand experience.
- Strong passion for, and knowledge of, digital marketing, technology, social platforms, mobile marketing, emerging media and the web as a whole.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Excellent public speaking and deck-preparation / deck-presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work under the pressures of an agency environment with fast-paced objectives and multiple client and internal asks.
- Proven ability to bring strategic challenges to life in a way that convinces and inspires creative teams and clients – and bringing a constructive insight into the business and consumer to bear on the creative development process.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
firstname.lastname@example.org , Vuyani Ngabaza