Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Our client a leading and renowned creative agency, seeks to hire a mid-weight Brand Strategist.
- You'll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company and that of our clients.
- Assess business context across customers, competitors, categories, channels, and geographies to drive the strategy process.
- Working with business units, develop and formulate market strategy, themes and execution approach to marketing campaigns for major projects.
- You will support and help execute a best-in-class strategy that mitigates risk and protects the reputation of the company and our brands. This includes working within a collaborative team on corporate positioning and reputation management.
- Develop and oversee implementation of marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR Support execution of go-to-market strategies for revenue growth and market penetration as well as expanding the company's global and our clients’ reach.
- Play a leading role in the pitch process within the consulting division and the overall development of our pitch responses.
- Create cutting edge presentations and new ways of selling our ideas and strategies to new and existing clients.
- Create channel-appropriate communications to influence stakeholders’ perspective, overcome their possible biases, neutralize negativity or inspire advocacy.
- Must be able to synthesize insights and demonstrate strong presentation and storytelling in a clear and concise narrative.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking and the development of relationships.
- Work closely with our international colleagues across the business to develop our offerings and identify best practice and new opportunities.
- Constantly identify, and analyze the latest industry trends and emerging technologies, identifying new opportunities.
- Directs and oversees forecasting and business analysis.
- Business Management - Providing brand and business management expertise.
- Drive and manage team delivery of flawless end to end project management via close collaboration with a wide range of cross-functional teams.
Qualifications and qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
- Strong understanding of the brand and communications/marketing mix and sponsorship market
- Experience of analysing and scrutinising data as part of the identification and development of strategies
- Passion for new ideas and innovative thinking
- Good presentational skills
- Confident public speaker
- Commercially astute in driving new business
- Strong self-starter with the ability to manage own workload
- Excellent facilitation, written and verbal communication skills with an adaptable approach
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Positioning
- Digital and Integrated Marketing
- Creative Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Research and Insights
- Media Planning
- Min. four years' experience.
- Detailed Strategic Portfolio showcasing campaigns, proposals, and presentations you've worked on.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground runnin.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
082 972 3393, Yolanda Gibbon