Jobs In Johannesburg 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Customer Service Analyst 1 is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in customer related activities and providing resolutions in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
- Serve as single point of contact for internal partners and external clients, interacting with key teams to identify and resolve issues
- Ensures customer inquiries are answered in an efficient and timely manner, maintaining compliance with departmental standards
- Conduct necessary analyses to address client needs
- Communicate resolutions to clients
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Experience in customer service
- Proven investigative, analytical and risk management skills
- Demonstrated ability to present concepts and influence/lead change
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Consistently deliver high-quality customer service with focus on building client relationship and achieving quality results
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
EXPECTED CONTRIBUTION / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming all new customers in the assigned sector within 24 hours of the customer hand over process having taken place by the Implementations Manager Receiving and responding to telephonic and written customer queries on balances, transaction detail, receipt of funds, payments processed, first level Electronic Banking enquiries and all other general queries.
- Investigating queries that cannot be resolved immediately by interacting with various operations areas and providing the customer with the solution.
- Logging all customer interactions (telephonic, fax & e-mail) in STaRS with accurate classification of the enquiry and detailed notes on the activities required to close the call.
- Maintaining the standard enquiry/investigation resolution time within the defined service standards.
- Noting customer feedback (positive / negative) on STaRS and passing the feedback on to the CitiService Manager and Customer Services Head.
- Root cause analysis on customers with high levels of enquiries in order to determine whether systems / processes / products should be modified to eliminate errors and processing difficulties.
- The results of such analyses should be provided to the CitiService Head.
- Following up on any issues remaining from previous business days.
- Providing daily support for all products to customers. Notifying customers of any errors discovered, the corrective actions taken and the expected time of resolution.
- Calling on customers to address after service related issues and identifying cross-sell opportunities.
- Conducting customer surveys in terms of the structure set out by the CitiService Head.
- Identifying customer training needs early and then mobilizing bank resources for execution of such training.
- Proactive customer contact to provide information, communicate changes and procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: