Graduate Jobs In South Africa : Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Careers & Learnership OpportunitiesGraduate Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
For us at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA), business as usual means serving our customers, growing our business, improving our capabilities and supporting our communities. With a customer base of 170 000, Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) is the South African-based subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). Almost 70% of CCBA’s volume is produced and sold in South Africa
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) operates in four sales territories – Inland, Coastal, North and Gauteng, covering the sales territories previously allocated to Coca-Cola Fortune, ABI Bottling and Shanduka
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Our vision is to be the BEST Coca-Cola bottler in the world and Africa’s most VALUABLE independent food and beverage company.
CCBSA also aims to become the best employer and corporate citizen in South Africa. We invest more than R40 million a year supporting the sustainability of communities in which we operate and creating opportunities for South Africans in projects aimed at education, our youth, active healthy living and the protection of our environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested in working with CCBSA?
Our Talent Acquisition process defines a best practice approach to recruitment. The steps and accountabilities we follow within a proactive and efficient process ensures that we hire the right person, in the right job at the right time.
Other CCBSA opportunities you might like
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.